14 day Returns Policy
Due to the limited nature of the products on the Wired Shop, we do not accept returns, unless there is a specific fault. However, you can cancel your order and return your items for a full refund if you notify us within 14 days of receiving your delivery. If you return any item we will refund the basic postage price. You will need to pay for the postage of the return and if you paid for an additional postage service when you purchased the goods, we will only refund the basic postage price.
Exemptions to these terms:
As per the Consumer Contracts Regulations, once opened, either via the seal or wrapping, you cannot return CD's, DVD's Cartridges or Software. In addition, you cannot return a tailor-made or personalized item, unless there is a fault.
- Faulty software, where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date.
- Faulty hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the despatch date.
- If you need to return an item due to a fault, please email email@example.com, along with your name, phone number, order number and a description of the fault.
- A valid proof of purchase is required for any return.
- Wired will arrange for collection, or reimburse the buyer's postage costs to return. If sending the item back via our online service please remember to obtain proof of postage from the Post office.
- Once received we shall check for the fault and if found replace the item. If we cannot replace the item we may offer a refund.
- Our policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizen's advice bureau.
eGift Gift Cards
- Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- You have the right to cancel all or part of your order for a gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent.
As per the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, your right to request a refund starts from the moment you place your order until 14 days after you receive your goods. Refunds can only be made on gift cards that have the full purchase value remaining. To return a gift card, contact orders@Wiredproductions.com with your order number and giftcard number, or write to us at Wired Productions Gift Cards, Unit 4 Watford Interchange, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts. WD24 4WP to register your request for a refund.
Is there a problem with your order?
We do our best to make sure your order is received in good condition, but if it doesn’t, our customer services team are here to help. You can reach them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your statutory rights
Don’t worry, nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.