Confidential Pre-Release Testing Agreement
These Terms apply to any confidential testing of The Falconeer (including alpha and beta testing) operated by Wired Productions Unit 4 Watford Interchange Colonial Way, Watford WD24 4WP ("Beta"). Your participation in any Beta and use of the pre-release version of The Falconeer is subject to these Terms which form a binding agreement between you and us.
1. The Testing will be conducted in English. The game code, in-game news and updates, and any communication from us will be in English and your feedback must be provided in English.
2. You must be over 18 years of age and have an adult account for Steam to take part in the Beta.
3. You must keep confidential all information relating to the pre-release software and the beta. Any codes or passwords which give access to pre-release software are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else.
4. You must keep the pre-release software secure. You are licensed to use the pre-release software on a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited basis and you must only use it for the Testing. You must not copy the pre-release software, give or sell it to anyone, try to reverse engineer it, nor use it to create derivative works.
5. From time to time during the Beta we may modify the pre-release software and related content and services automatically and without notice. Modifications may cause loss of data or content and loss of function or utility. You hereby authorise us to make all such modifications and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for any loss of data, content, function or utility.
6. There may be an opportunity to create and publish any user generated content (“UGC”) you create during play-through of the Beta, and this will be communicated if and when it is approved. Without consent, you cannot stream or share UGC.
8. You agree that any suggestions for improvements, enhancements and other changes to the pre-release software that you make during the Beta, will belong to Wired Productions and may be implemented by us, in whole or in part, without any payment or other compensation to you or anyone else.
9. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any Beta access at any time in our absolute discretion. If we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms or any other relevant terms, we may terminate your participation in any Beta.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to any of our affiliates and sub-contractors without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms.
Confidential Falconeer Pre-Release Beta Agreement - Version 1: September 2020