Xbox Falconeer Patch 188.8.131.52 Now Available
Attention all Xbox Falconeers!
A new patch is available to download for The Falconeer, and it features a host of bug fixes, UI improvements and gameplay changes for smoother adventuring in the Great Ursee!
Full patch notes are as follows :
- C4M4 and C4M8 now respawn enemy ships if you retry the mission after having destroyed one or both ships
- World Map shows the correct 12 fortresses
- Mission delivery items such as the key or the packages, when they are thrown somewhere where they can end up beneath the world such as the Maw now respawn at a last known good location . This was an issue in C3M10
- Skippers reward text is now at the bottom and doesn't overlap with mission debrief.
- Bird portrait now doesn't clip back and forth between mutated and not in birdseller screen
- Cash from falcons is returned on chapter change
- 50% of cash from mutagens is returned on chapter change
- Maw stealth space is a bit roomier
- Game saves always on landing, (not just on finishing a mission), so discovery progress is kept
- Controller changes can now be cancelled by exiting thru esc or back button
- Badge of seeker added to Oberon’s Reach store