The Falconeer PC Patch 188.8.131.52
The PC version of The Falconeer has received a new update - log in now and get it downloaded for faster warbirds, bug fixes and more UI updates!
- Speed for all player birds increased by 10%
- Rate of fire increased for Magnetar rifle and Lightning Caster, to improve early game difficulty
- Home/story location now indicated on the map
- Fast travel now possible to friendly and neutral locations via the worldmap, outside of missions or battle.
- Epilogue now remains unlocked after getting to the Treefall mission
- Animations for the bird wandering if getting no input, now a lot more random and subtle
- 2 and 3 star guns reduced in price to help in early game
- XP rewards from escorts and trader/persistent ship destruction reduced.
- pirate unit health reduced by 13%
- Dreadnot speed increased to be as fast as civilian cutter and mancer praudicus
- Bird collector achievement fixed
- Ace of Aces, Steel Surgeon and other achievements required one to many kills, fixed
- Skipping battlemap animations with mouse now fixed
- Bird name added your stats
- Cinematic zooms can now be disabled from the settings menu
- Difficulty displayed in main menu, help players be informed on the option and current state.
- Story Mission indicated clearer so people don't miss these.
- Chapter screen now gives more information on each chapter.
- Controller menu flight axis settings re-ordered with the best mouse option coming up first
- Controller menu now highlights if certain controls (mouse/camera) cannot be inverted
- Japanese localisation improved