GRIP: COMBAT RACING ROADMAP
Following the successful launch across Steam, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One (including Microsoft’s Game Pass subscription service!) we've unveiled the timeline for future content (and fixes) to showcases a variety of upcoming developments, from game balancing enhancements through to all new tracks and modes, all engineered to ensure GRIP: Combat Racing remains a competitive and engaging experience!
Read on for more information on each:
DECEMBER: TRACK FIXES (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed invisible walls appearing on level Rust
- Fixed hole in second tunnel on track LIT.
- Fixed crashes for private online tournaments for the client
JANUARY: BIG ASS UPDATE (All formats)
- Major updates to AI behaviour
- Achievement Value Tweaks
- Leaderboard Improvements
- UI improvements
- Fixed issues with some controller bindings
- Improvements to the game’s rival system in campaign
- Improved vehicle handling
- Difficulty level and engine power no longer voteable in multiplayer
- Turrets Disabled on Easy
- Improved Audio Effects
- And much more!
FEBRUARY: TEAM MODES AND NEW TRACKS (All Formats)
- You've asked for it! Team Modes are coming! Hit the arena or track with your crew and battle it out on the leaderboards!
MARCH: NEW CAR PACKS (All Formats)
- Three new cars are currently in design, along with something special racers from the 90's will enjoy!