Get your car into GRIP!
We're giving players of GRIP: Combat Racing the chance to design their very own ride and have it placed in-game, on all formats, for all racers!
Download the below image HERE, or if you have graphics software and want to go deeper, download this ZIP File do your thing with the Nyvoss Mirage mesh and relevant textures! Once you've created your concept, post it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #MYGRIP and make sure you tag in @GRIPVideoGame!
We'll put the top 10 to a public vote and the winner will then get their skin placed in-game on all formats! Submit by the 23rd for our panel to consider your entry. We'll then select and share the top 10, along with details of how to vote!
The winning design will then get passed onto our team of designers, who will take the concept and make it a real skin for all racers to use!
T&C's apply. Post your design with #MYGRIP on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
You can now vote for your https://gleam.io/Cx6yn/mygrip-voting! > https://gleam.io/Cx6yn/mygrip-voting
- The promoter is Wired Productions, Unit 4 Watford Interchange, Colonial Way, Watford, Herts. WD24 4WP. UK. (“The Promoter”)
- The promotion commences at 09:00 BST Wednesday 16th January 2019 and closes at 23:59 BST Wednesday 14th February 2019. (The “Promotion Period”)
- Skin submissions will be accepted from the 12/02/2019 until 24h00 GMT 23rd of February.
- The shortlisted Skins will be announced by the 24th of february.
- Voting will take place from 08h00 GMT the 24th to 24:00 GMT 3rd of March.
- Shortlisted participants are welcome to encourage votes for their entry in any way they’d like (provided it’s legal and respectful :) ).
- The winners will be announced later in March
- We reserve all rights and the final decision on shortlisted entries.
- The Design cannot use any copyright materials and by submitting your confirm you either have permission to use, or are the copyright holder
- The winning design will be made to the best capabilities of our team and the limits of the technology used to create the vehicles.
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 16 or over who are residents in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the United States. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The winner will be notified by email to the account used to enter the competition within 28 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 28 days, they will forfeit their prize. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner providing their delivery details. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINETHE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL ANDCIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THEPROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BYLAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.