A New Patch For The Falconeer!
There's a brand new patch out now for The Falconeer on Xbox and PC servers, aimed at streamlining the prologue and making the start of the game a better experience for new players!
Full patch notes are as follows :
- Fixed wrong button prompt in prologue targeting
- Button prompts now blink in prologue
- Trying to land in prologue now shows warning that feature is locked in current chapter
- Prologue balloon shooting removed completely
- Prologue bombing removed completely
- Bombing tutorial added to Dunkle
- Paths to Shard mission where cargo would get shot off, and player couldn't pick up now fixed
- Mosaur skin glitch fixed
- Fly ahead prompt forcibly deactivated on fly home
- Fixed random progress on several achievements when first starting the game
- Landing and fly ahead moved into the screen safe zone
- Text size in settings menu increased
- Text size in controller menu increased
- Small dead-zone created for the dive maneuver, to prevent accidental dives.
- In easy mode every pot recharges when landing, in normal every pot only at your home, and in hardcore only pyro pots recharge only at your home.